- Company Name
- Otoufu Factory Ishikawa Co., Ltd.
- Noburu Ishikawa, President
- Takahama Corporate
and Production Center
- 1-204-21 Toyota-cho, Takahama-shi, Aichi-ken
- Tokyo Sales Office
- 4-17-15 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Osaka Sales Office
- 1-17-5 higashinakashima, Higashiyodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu
- Business Activities
- Production and sale of tofu and processed soybean goods
- 99,000,000 Japanese Yen
We look forward to welcoming our customers at every one of our stores so that they can experience each store’s distinctive features.
Some of our stores also have restaurants inside.
Through our wholesale business, our products are shipped throughout Japan.
We have worked with approximately 400 companies.
We are also conducting OEM Production.
History & Awards
- Corporate History
- Commendations and Awards
- Company is established in Takatana-mura, Hekikai-gun (presently Takatana-cho, Anjo-shi) by company founder Kenzaburo Ishikawa
- Ginichi Ishikawa (second generation) moves the company to Yosamimura Hekikaigun (presently Ogakie-cho, Kariya-shi)
- Isao Ishikawa (third generation) moves the company to Ogakie-cho (presently Otoufu Memorial Hall) due to expansion
- Noburu Ishikawa (fourth generation) officially establishes Otoufu Factory Ishikawa as a limited company (yugen gaisha)
- The company officially becomes a corporation (kabushiki gaisha), Otoufu Factory Ishikawa Co., Ltd. Takahama Production Center is constructed in Toyota-cho, Takahama-shi; factory is moved
- “Toufuya Mamezou” is opened in Ozone, Nagoya Business of directly-managed stores commences
- New factory in Takahama is completed
- Dessert factory is established in Higashiura-cho, Chita-gun
- Tokyo Sales Office opens
- Mamezou mobile tofu sales commence
- Bread Factory is established in Higashiura-cho, Chita-gun
- Donut Factory is established in Yokoyama, Anjo-shi
- Deli Center is established in Hananoki, Nishio
- Superior Hometown Parcel Producer
- “Okara Pan” Nationwide Local Industry Excellence in Technique and Product Commendation
- Aichi Brand Company (Aichi Prefecture) Acknowledgement
- “Ultimate Softness” “Firmness” 2009 FOOD ACTION NIPPON AWARDS Product Division Award of Excellence
- “Kirazuage” Mondo Selection 2010 Silver Award
- “Daizu Kids Club” Cabinet Office, Dietary Education Promotion Volunteer Commendation
- “ ‘Rice Field’ Purchase Everything! Ebetsu Agricultural Assistance Project” FOOD ACTION NIPPON AWARDS 2010 Awards: Manufacturing, Distribution, and Systems Division
- “Kyukyoku-no-kinu” Mondo Selection 2011 Gold Award